We offer low voltage wiring for residential and commercial locations. From computer and security systems to entryway lighting, there is a low voltage solution for you.
- Security Systems
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Computer and Media
- Home Office
- Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
- Specialty Lighting and Electronics
- And many others
Our Electricians Follow Strict Electrical Standards
On licensed electricians and electrical contractors can truly understand the electrical requirements of your home. Hiring the services of licensed electricians from an established residential electrical installation company such as AAA Electrical Services will ensure that all safety standards are observed and that all the electrical requirements of your home have been met.
As tempting as do-it-yourself projects get, you should call a professional electrician for help. Electrical installation or repair works needs great caution and expertise and using professional services will help you get the job done right the first time.
Professional services are insured and will provide long-term safety for your home. AAA Electrical Services have been in business for over 26 years now, with training and experience from state certified professionals. Our quick, reliable, and efficient services have helped us build a reputation as the most trusted Sacramento electrical service, which we take great pride in.
Why Choose Us For Electrical Services and Repairs
• Guaranteed Service – We provide warranties for all units and guarantee all labor for life!
• Upfront Pricing – We provide our customers the price upfront before beginning the work, no surprises.
• On Time, Every Time – We make it a point to provide you services the same day as requested and our electricians always arrive on time. Our team understands that you have a busy schedule and makes sure to give you a call, telling you when you can expect us.
• 7-7, 7 days a week, available throughout the Sacramento valley.
We take care of your property as our own and make it a point to leave it as clean as we found it. Our team always wears protective “shoe booties” when working at your home and cleans up after wrapping up the repair or service.
All our employees are drug-tested and are thoroughly background checked for your safety.