Smoke Detector/CO Alarm Maintenance
Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Alarm Maintenance
Our California electricians can maintain your smoke, detectors, CO alarms, and all your electrical services. We also offer a customized Service Partner Maintenance Agreement that provides discounts, priority service, friendly service reminders, and other maintenance perks.
Join our plan today and enjoy peace of mind knowing you have a professional company to help you keep your home powered and safe. Request an estimate today for a free consultation.
Maintaining Your Smoke Detectors and CO Alarms
Servicing your smoke and CO alarms is critical to keeping your family safe. Most homes have a system of interconnecting detectors—when one alarm sounds, they all sound. AAA Electrical Services will ensure every alarm in your home works correctly.
Here are a few of the items we will check:
- The smoke and CO alarms must be fastened securely to the wall or ceiling.
- The alarms are securely hardwired.
- The ventilation holes are clean and free of obstruction.
- The battery terminals are free of corrosion.
- No dirt or debris or insects are cluttering the alarm.
- The smoke and CO alarms show no physical signs of damage.
- The alarms have working batteries.
Here are a few do-it-yourself (DIY) housekeeping items to address between maintenance visits:
- Test units monthly.
- Install new batteries every six months.
- Clean smoke and CO alarms regularly by vacuuming with a brush attachment.
Typically, smoke and CO alarms last around 10 years. Professional maintenance ensures you get the best value from your alarms and other electrical equipment. Ask AAA Electrical Services about maintaining the electrical wiring, fixtures, outlets, and other items in your home.
Service Your Smoke and CO Alarms Today
Don’t risk a house or carbon monoxide poisoning—call AAA Electrical Services to maintain the alarms in your Rancho Cordova, CA, area home or business. Call us at 916-972-7515 or request service online.