Roseville, CA, Lighting Repair
Do you have lighting in your home that never seems to work right? AAA Electrical Services can help. We install, repair, and service lights, switches, and fixtures for large and small residential and commercial properties.
Our licensed lighting repair experts can assist with any type of electrical job in the Roseville, CA, area. If you have a lighting switch that just stopped working, a breaker that keeps tripping, or an electrical outlet that is very unpredictable, then we can help!
We're here for you, so give us a call to get your lighting repair problem fixed today. We're experienced professionals that can help you with any of the following and then some!
Don’t overlook a problem that could cause an electrical fire in your home.
AAA Electrical Services offers electrical repair services to be there when you need us. We will come to your home and look at your lighting repair problem and let you know the cause of the problem so that you can decide how to fix it.
We provide up-front pricing, arrive on time in professional uniforms, come prepared in well-stocked trucks, and guarantee the quality of our work.
A lighting repair problem can be very simple to fix—or it can be a signal of a larger electrical problem within your home.
All of our electricians are certified, so you'll always get an exceptional job for a fair price. AAA Electrical Services can help you with lighting work, electrical repairs, electrical panel upgrades, or any other service. Call us today.
Light Switch Installation and Replacement
Light switches add charm and convenience to your home. Here are a few common types of switches to choose from:
- Pole Switches (single, double, three-way, and four-way)
These are your most common switches. A pole switch is a small plastic pole that sticks out of the wall with two options: on and off.
A single pole switch allows you to turn the lights on or off from one outlet/location. Double, three-way, and four-way switches give you two, three, and four outlet/locations to control the lights from, respectively.
- Dimmer Switches
Are you looking to set the mood? Dimmer switches can help with that—they allow you to adjust the lighting to your desired brightness level. Rotary dimmer switches are circular knobs. Rotate them to adjust the brightness and push it in to turn the light off. Sliding dimmers have a more rectangular appearance and have a slider for toggling the brightness.
- Occupancy Sensor
You’ve seen them in public restrooms, but they are also an excellent option for your home. Occupancy sensors detect motion, which causes the light in a room to turn on. After a room empties, they turn the light back off for you. The result is long-term savings from reducing your utility bills.
- Smart Switches
Want to control your lights conveniently using your smartphone? Smart switches connect to your Wi-Fi. You can adjust them using your smartphone or through voice commands. They can also be programmed to power off automatically, helping you save money on your monthly electric bill.
Light Fixture Installation and Replacement
Light fixtures help lightbulbs illuminate a room. They come in endless shapes, sizes, and looks. Rustic, modern, simple, or fancy—we’re sure you can find a design that enhances your living space.
What types of lighting fixtures are there?
Here are a few common types of residential fixtures:
- Ceiling mounts are a classic option. A facing lightbulb mounts to your ceiling and gets covered with a shade, usually made from glass or plastic.
- Recessed fixtures require a hole that contains the lightbulb. A plastic or glass circle covers the hole, diffuses the light, and makes the fixture flush with your ceiling.
- Chandeliers are perfect for your dining room, kitchen, or living room. These large fixtures provide style and ambiance to your living space.
- Track lighting is a flexible option. It has a rail that mounts to your ceiling, with multiple lights attached. You can adjust the configuration by aiming light heads where you want them to point.
- Architectural and accent lighting help enhance your living space in subtle ways. Cove and soffit lighting hide behind shelves, ledges, and ceiling edges, accenting the room they are in. Wall mounts brighten up your space and provide a stylish flair.
- Outdoor lighting keeps your porch and yard well-lit and safe. There are automated and motion-triggered options—these help with security and reduce your electricity consumption.
Schedule a free consultation to see how we can upgrade the electrical services in your home.
Electrical Maintenance Plans
Protect your home and your valuables—join our Service Partner Maintenance Agreement. You’ll receive repair discounts, priority service, and other perks. Plus, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have a professional company watching over your electrical services.
Call the Top Lighting Repair Experts in Roseville, CA
A flickering light could be a warning sign of a more serious issue. Schedule an appointment with AAA Electrical Services today to inspect and repair your lights in your Roseville, CA, area home. Call us at 916-972-7515 or request service online.